Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Amazing

Amzing man! 1 question tho.. do you do the voices? what do you edit them with? also, what kind of mic do you have, because I can never get near as high wuality of voice as you... you must have like a reaking sound studio or something.. lol.. keep it up!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

I have to know...

I have to know.. howd you do it... was it rotoscoped, swift 3d with alot of skills.. what.. this will bother me forever.. anyways... great job, keep it up

The END Game? The END Game?

10/10

nice job! corymw@gmail. com (ther is a space between gmail. and com.. remove it) if you stillneed an ending

Service Announcement Service Announcement

Nice job man!

Great job man, and very true! i try and vote on everything I watch, but I will admit, i forget everyonce in a while. People don't know how hard flash truly is, and they just think.. well this doesn't look like some rinky dink multi billion dollar animation company made it, so i give it a 0. SCREW THAT!

Nice job, and everything very true! here is a little of what to work on:

1. Better sound quality : I would have enjoyed it more if the sound quality was higher and more clear

2. Maybe redraw out the screenshots so they are vectors, and don't look pixelized/

3. It reminded me of Foamy... which isnt' a bad thing by any standards, but just resembeled his attitude alot...

stoners-lunchbox responds:

The sound quality does need improvement. I guess i should spend some money on a good microphone.

Some screenshots look very pixelated and i wasn't very fond of that. I don''t know how much of a difference it'll make if i change it to vectors, but i'll try.

Foamy's attitude... I don't think Foamy would be so lenient towards an audience. He'd rant for much longer than a minute and a half and his voice is much more pitched up. That's without counting the fact that his rants are not lip-sync (which ain't bad, it's just not foamy though) and my character doesn't pop in and out of the screen whenever he feels like it.

Anyway, i'll try annd resemble him less if that's a problem, but it's hard for anyone to sound different when they rant.

Thanks for the feedback!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

OMG.. amazing

amazing.. i have to know,... how did you do the amazing water effects??? was it in a 3d program.. or fbf? also, i couldn't find the link to the scripted camera

-Immolation- -Immolation-

Awsome Man!!!!

AWSOME JOB! one thing that got on my nerves tho was the play/pause etc/ controls over the movie.. i couldn't tell what was happening beind them!!! but keep it up!

Movement Movement

OMG!!!!

YOUR ARE AWSOME AT THAT!!! THE BEST CLAYMATOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! YOU RANK UP THERE WITH BIG BUDGET GUYS LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE CHICKEN RUN AND SUCH!!!! KEEP IT UP MAN!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Ocean Man Ocean Man

....

every once in a while, there is a flash on the front page that i watch over and over again because it's so good... this... was definately one of them... I have watched it like 20 times now.... this and magical trevor.. ha ha... nice work... MAKE MORE!

M16 Short M16 Short

great!

but i found one glitch... when you click replay... the camera isn't moving anymore, like the first time you watched it... hrm...

Tech SUpport II Tech SUpport II

OMG

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!! I LOVE FOAMY!!! what is the first episode he was in, i can't find it...