Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Amazing

Amzing man! 1 question tho.. do you do the voices? what do you edit them with? also, what kind of mic do you have, because I can never get near as high wuality of voice as you... you must have like a reaking sound studio or something.. lol.. keep it up!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

I have to know...

I have to know.. howd you do it... was it rotoscoped, swift 3d with alot of skills.. what.. this will bother me forever.. anyways... great job, keep it up

The END Game? The END Game?

10/10

nice job! corymw@gmail. com (ther is a space between gmail. and com.. remove it) if you stillneed an ending

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

Great Game, But too short.

Took 4 tries to beat, but about 15 levels of this would make an amazing game, porbably one you could sell. This bee part should be the boss or something.

Alien Hunter 1.0 Alien Hunter 1.0

not bad

not bad, but i found a big glitch, you can walk off the side, and then just kill the alien without him being able to hurt you.. it doesnt work all the time, but i accidentally did it on level one... hrm? keep it up

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

Awsome

Hey man awsome game... I'm learning to make games aswell. I know how to animate, but making games is like a different language... lol.. great game, and awsme job...